Friday 7 September 2012

Unlock ZTE k3570-z - 100% Working Method

Hello friends. Here is the post for those who were waiting for a working method to unlock ZTE k3570z completely. I know its very annoying when no sim card is detected in this modem except Vodafone. 



We people always want everything in small price. If you need a modem which supports all sim, then its quite expensive. We get a Vodafone ZTE k3570z stick around for Rs. 1400 to Rs. 1600 depending upon locations & plans. And whoever has bought this stick is regreting why I bought this If I could get a modem supporting all sims for around Rs. 2500 & few more bucks. Also If we go to sell this stick then we'll get half price of the original. So better way is to unlock this modem & use any sim.

Using my method you can successfully unlock your modem & then you are ready to use the modem with simcard of any mobile operator. 

Anybody interested can mail me at unlockztek3570z@gmail.com.
I will reply & provide you with the software & instructions about the unlocking method.

Thanks & regards,
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment